There has been re-manufacturing going on at 1211 S. Raceway Rd. since 1964. At that time this company was named Greenville Head and Block, it was sold in 1983 to North West Motor Welding. At that time North West Motor Welding had twenty plants across the United States. The plant was sold again in 1986 to Cummins Engine Company, in 1989 Cummins Engine Company closed the plant. In 1990 it was reopened by former employees is now Specialty Welding Diesel Power, Inc.
Specialty Welding Diesel Power, Inc. has changed to a modern manufacturer with the best machinery and production line. We also sell new aftermarket cylinder heads along with are re-manufactured products. We are a leader in the diesel cylinder head business.
Specialty Welding Diesel Power, Inc. is a small company that has major accounts across the United States and ship products around the world.